Sunday 12 August 2012

Nail of the Day: Deutsch You Want Me Baby?

My favourite from the entire OPI Germany collection! A spicy, pumpkin orange with red and gold microglitter. This polish literally glows. It looks like theres a fire burning behind it or something, the effect is spectacular. I\ve never been a huge fan of orange polish but this one, at least I think, is special. It's not a stark orange, it's not "bright" or tacky halloween orange. It's a rich, fall orange. Like fire and leaves and pumpkin pie. Fall is my favourite season and this captures all of it in one bottle (appropriately, I am drinking Pumpkin Chai tea as I type this). ULTRA BONUS: it's a one coater. Only one coat to nail perfection!! The only reason I would put on two is because it looks so amazing when you're painting it on. I sat there gaping at it with every stroke. It's just so... pretty. Perfect fall polish. Like actually, perfect.

None of my pictures can even get close to capturing the beautfiul effect of the shimmer... It's something you have to see in person, but trust me, it glows!

No comments:

Post a Comment