Wednesday 1 August 2012

Nails of the Day: Mezmerised & Choco-Latte

Two colours today! Pedicure and manicure. I was originally just going to do a mani in Essie's "Mezmerised" but it seemed a bit too.. out there for work. Bright toes and nude nails it is then! "Mezmerised" is a bright cobalt blue creme that goes on opaque (practically a one-coater) but it dries a bit darker than in the bottle. It also looks very bright in the sunlight but is much much darker indoors. Great formula on this one and is a wonderful blue that I didn't know I was missing.

"Choco-Latte" is part of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Collection. I think I mentioned in a previous post, I adore the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Collection. The formula is fantastic and the colours go on true to the bottle. The only downside is the large brush. Large brush + tiny fingers = messy manicure. "Choco-Latte" is a rosy-nude creme, very much the colour of a mocha or chocolate milk. Delicious! I'm not much of a nude fan and this colour isn't great for my skin tone but it's nice and soft. I think it would look nicer on people with more red undertones in their skin.

(Sorry about the super messy polish, didn't clean up before taking a picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment