Friday 10 August 2012

Nail of the Day: Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs

You have no idea how excited I am to start sharing all of OPI's new Germany polishes. First up is the glowing royal purple "Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs". It's brighter and more beautiful on the nail than in the bottle - and it's stunning in the bottle! I had this on all day and I caught myself staring at my fingers constantly. They're so rich yet colourful and vibrant but subtle in a way. It is a red-toned purple with red microshimmer throughout and, though I tend to be drawn to cooler toned colours, I love this colour on my ultra pale skin! It does seem regal.

At first, the formula scared me. It was so streaky, I was left with bald patches and it seemed watery. What happened to the beautful polish I had swatched last night!? But the second coat fixed everything. Perfect, flawless finish. Thank goodness, I thought my heart was about to be broken. I love this colour, and I'm not a huge purple-polish-person. OPI really outdid themselves on this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment