Tuesday 7 August 2012

Nail of the Day: Lilacism

An Essie classic! "Lilacism" is one of Essie's most famous polishes and it's part of their permanent line (so it's very easy to get your hands on it - which you should!). I bought this as a replacement for my mini-bottle of "To Buy or Not to Buy" (swatched earlier) even though they are not dupes. "Lilacism" is a creamy lilac colour that leans more grey/blue than "To Buy or Not to Buy" which leans more pink. I actually think I prefer "Lilacism" which is saying a lot because I adore "To Buy or Not to Buy"! The formula was defintely one of the best from Essie that I've tried. It only took two coats and doesn't look streaky or chalky - an excellent feat for a white-based polish! I am definitely impressed with this one. Very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment