Monday 6 August 2012

Nail of the Day: No Spain, No Gain

Today I'm showing you my all time favourite nail polish - OPI's "No Spain, No Gain" from their Espana Collection. This was one of the very first OPI polishes I ever owned and it came as a mini in the Espana Mini Collection (it also came with "Pink Flamenco", "Suzi Skiis in the Pyrenees" and OPI's Top Coat). I never thought much of it, it never looked that pretty in the mini-bottle but last year I wore it again and fell in love. It's a rich berry colour, not pink, not purple, not red. It's a creme finish and ultra flattering year-round. When I finished off the mini bottle, I went on a mad search for a full-size bottle of the same colour - with very, very disappointing results. It's been discontinued. I ended up ordering a full-size bottle of it on eBay for twice as much as it normally would've cost but I am happy to have it back in my collection. It's almost a one-coater and the formula lives up to OPI's reputation. Stunning. (Disclaimer: it's darker and slightly more purple in real-life)

No comments:

Post a Comment